My favorite band is this little group of newts I found under a log in the woods who play tiny trumpets made from hollow reeds and twigs
Oh yea I bet you can’t name 5 of their songs
1. Doot Toot
2. tiny fern
3. do NOT eat mushrooms you just find in the woods
4. broken heart broken trumpet
5. George Costanza is my hero
five reasons i hate this website
i’m receiving death threats because of this
listening to people speak like the doge meme out loud is surreal and horrifying
Such distaste. Very annoy. Wow
pussy tight like my bond with god
This was from her one year birthday last year. :)
Christmas Dream Town Treasure-Hunt!
I’m afraid we’ve got a terrible problem! I was hoping to play a different song each night at the plaza for everyone to come and dance to, and Jingle and the lovely DJ from the club said they’d go and set up a dance floor. But there’s a hole in Jingle’s sack and all the music’s fallen out and got lost in the snow! I’m very sorry, looks like we’ve messed things up again… Please help to find the twelve CDs that have been dropped around town and bring them to the plaza so that the Christmas dance can go ahead!
Thank you for your help! -Isabelle
As thanks for helping out, Jingle would like to give a little Christmas present to everyone who helps out. There’s DLC, Gracie items and other nice presents all wrapped up. If you visit Halfway in the next few days, you can unwrap the presents and see what kind of prizes are in store (South of the ice rink)… They’ll be given randomly though, to make it a surprise!
What to do:
- Visit Halfway’s dream town
- Find 12 music notes (CDs) hidden around town!
- Carry them back to the plaza and put them in the spaces provided (so others can’t see where to find them!)
- Take a photo of you standing so you can see all 12 notes, and upload it to tumblr, tagged halfwayxmas.
- Message me to say you’ve done it, and I’ll check the tag and put you on Santa’s list.
- My dream town is nowhere near perfect so I’ll be updating is frequently, so the prizes might be in different places!
- I haven’t decided when everyone can pick up their presents yet, but this will probably run until the end of December.
The most important mashup of all time.